Eric Lilliebridge Training Camp Terms and Conditions
I agree to participate a personal training session from Eric Lilliebridge in which I am participating on the following basis:
1. Eric Lilliebridge is strength development and powerlifting coaching and will be coaching under his area of expertise and qualifications.
2. I accept all risks necessarily arising from my participation in personal training with Eric Lilliebridge which would result in loss of life or permanent injury.
a. Accordingly I release all people associated with the conduct of the camp including Eric Lilliebridge, Team Lilliebridge and the event organizes and hosts, and will indemnify them against all liability (including liability for their negligence) for all injury, loss or damage arising out of or in connection with my participation in the events.
b. The people released include camp organisers, promoters, sponsors, managers, namely Eric Lilliebridge and all of their respective owners, directors, employees, agents, contractors and volunteers including the gym hosting Eric Lilliebridge and their medical and paramedical personnel. This release and indemnity continues forever and binds my heirs, executors and personal representatives including family members.
3. I permit photographs of me being coached by Eric Lilliebridge to be used by Eric Lilliebridge on social media sites such as Facebook and powerlifting forums ('social media') for promotion of the sport unless I have otherwise stipulated in writing to Eric Lilliebridge, Unit 1, 9 Beaconsfield St, Fyshwick ACT 2609 or email@example.com
4. I understand that the taking and/or uploading of photographs and/or videos of me by trainees or gym members of the gym hosting Eric Lilliebridge from their own technological devices is not in the control of Eric Lilliebridge and I acknowledge that they are not liable for the publication of content involving me or the comments associated with same on social media.
5. I agree to abide by all the rules and actions of that of a reasonable person, which relate in part to safe and fair competition practices. I acknowledge that if Eric Lilliebridge determines that I have acted in breach of the rules and action of a reasonable person, the appropriate disciplinary measures in accordance can be enforced, including non-refundable expulsion from the personal training with Eric Lilliebridge.
6. I acknowledge that competing in personal training and weight lifting involves a real risk of injury or risk of death from various causes including over exertion, dehydration, a failed attempted lift, exposure to lifting/pushing/squatting or pulling an amount of weight to the limits of my strength that by its very nature could result in injury(s).
7. I understand that I should not participate in such a personal training session with Eric Lilliebridge unless I have prepared appropriately and my physical condition has been verified by a medical practitioner who has not advised me otherwise.
8. I warrant that I will inspect the event platforms, equipment, apparatus or other supplied items used in or related to the conduct training with Eric Lilliebridge prior to each training session. I agree that I will not participate in the session with Eric Lilliebridge Ultimate Training Camp unless I am completely satisfied with the adequacy and condition of the staging of the session.
9. The safety precautions undertaken by the Eric Lilliebridge personal training session organizers (such as equipment checks, pin height and space saver measurements, spotters and loaders) are a service to me and other camp participants but are not a guarantee of safety.
I certify that I am 18 years of age or older and that I have read this document and fully understand it.